Our first WIT this year has been to design an artwork that displays a message of either Kaitiakitanga, Nature/Conservation or the story of a local iwi. Here are some photos of the artworks as they are being created.
Our learners had to choose to create their art in the style of cubism, impressionism, pop art or a negotiated art style and show the techniques involved, after learning about them.
- A Message to our Viewers
- Leaving a comment and Following Blogs
- Learning with Digital Technology
- Learning my Basic Facts
- Readings to support our Innovative Learning Environment _ may be of interest to our community
- W.I.T. Resources
- Typing Practice
- Find a book to read
- Links to older Room10/Room 11 Blogs
- Thinking about your Blog Post
- ART Videos
- Karakia and Waiata